Clearscope is the SEO content discoverability platform that’s trusted by the best companies in the world like Adobe, Nvidia, and HubSpot. Our platform leverages machine learning to arm content marketers with the data, recommendations, and visibility they need to make quality content and reach their audience.
After 6 years of strong growth, the Clearscope brand has become synonymous with quality. Customers love us for our polished product, consultative sales process, and focus on customer success.
We’re a remote business that’s 100% bootstrapped and profitable with bias for sustainable growth.
Our customers are looking for answers on how the search industry is evolving and how they can improve their SEO content for more traffic.
You will be joining as one of the first account managers at Clearscope to help our customers understand the nuances of SEO and how they can use Clearscope to drive better rankings and protect their search traffic.
- Clearscope platform walkthroughs: Quality content is the cornerstone of a winning SEO strategy. You will walk prospects and customers through how to make the most out of the Clearscope platform to create and maintain content that meets searcher needs.
- Diagnose SEO content issues: As much as we’d like to believe that grading A+ on Clearscope equates to strong content performance, there are a lot of reasons why sites struggle to rank. You will audit customer websites and present on common SEO content issues like incorrect searcher intent, poor user experience, wrong content type, and concerns with E-E-A-T.
- Manage customer accounts: We believe all Clearscope customers should have a point-of-contact when Clearscope or SEO-related issues arise. You will build customer trust with your in-depth knowledge of search trends and our platform.
- Stay in the know: SEO is a fast-changing industry and you’ll need to make sure your skills are fine tuned by keeping up with trends and trading notes with the team.
- 2+ years experience with SEO, preferably having done client work at an agency
- Demonstrated ability to achieve top search engine rankings, in-house or for clients
- Experience with CRM systems (HubSpot) and SEO products like Clearscope, Semrush, and Ahrefs
- Strong communication and presentation skills in a virtual team environment
- Located in the United States
- Competitive compensation ($80,000 / year)
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
Please share 1-3 examples of URLs that you’ve ranked for keywords that you’re proud of. Also, provide a few sentences on how were able to achieve those rankings.