Are you looking to take the next step in your career in Finance and Accounting?
Looking to work at a company with cutting-edge accounting and FP&A SAAS software solutions?
How does working in a progressive and dynamic company with great people and A-list clients sound?
Due to continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join ModSquad in a work from home situation. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Finance & Accounting this will be a diverse role with a great chance for progression.
What you will do:
- Support the month-end close including preparation and review of the Revenue reconciliation
- Sales reporting and commissions preparation support
- Support the Sr. Finance Manager with Revenue variance analysis reports
- Support the Sr. Finance Manager on Revenue Recognition GAAP accounting issues and Deferred Revenue accounting
- Support the Revenue, Gross Margin and Operating Expense forecasting effort during and after the implementation of our new state of the art FP&A tool
- Partner with and support the Services team billable hours forecast
- Support the implementation and optimization of ModSquad’s new Data Warehouse and related report development
- Ensure compliance with latest accounting standards
- Ad hoc accounting and finance analysis, modeling, and reporting as requested by the SVP of Finance
Who you are:
- Four-year undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or Data/Computer science
- Two years of relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, or similar analytical role(s)
- Working knowledge of Technical Accounting
- High level of IT proficiency including advanced Excel ability
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision at times
- MBA a plus but not required
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes Spotify, VSCO, Vimeo, Tourism Ireland, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Individual base pay or rate depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Although we have opportunities across the globe, this advertisement, unless otherwise specified, excludes individuals residing in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington at this time.