There is an inflection point happening right before our eyes in healthcare. In 2019, only 8% of patients had tried telehealth. Today, the pandemic has brought the future faster than anyone could have ever imagined. Now, a staggering 80% of patients plan to use telehealth. But there is a huge problem – over 70% of medical conditions still require going to a laboratory and virtual care has no way to reach these patients in-person.
That’s why Getlabs brings healthcare companies to you – starting with laboratories. For patients, they can book convenient at-home lab appointments and we send a phlebotomist to draw their lab order and deliver to Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics. For telehealth, the Getlabs API bridges the gap between virtual and in-person healthcare, connecting physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from medical professionals. This enables healthcare providers to extend care to the home unlocking high-quality healthcare for more patients at a fraction of the cost.
Our mission is to extend the capabilities of telehealth to treat more complex conditions. The US healthcare system is complex, archaic, and broken. We will need the brightest minds of our generation to achieve our mission. There is a seismic shift and we have the opportunity to build a generational company that redefines healthcare like Facebook redefined social, Alphabet redefined search, and Amazon redefined e-commerce. If you think you have what it takes and you’re obsessed with delighting patients, we want to talk with you.
Our team brings together deep technology and healthcare experience, from companies including Uber, DoorDash, Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, and Y Combinator. Getlabs is rapidly expanding nationwide and is backed by prominent investors including PivotNorth Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures, Tusk Ventures, and more.
We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter to help build the talent foundation for one of the newest health tech start-ups today. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial self-starter with experience working with and attracting top talent. The Recruiter will support the expansion of our Engineering and Operations hiring across our US and Canada locations. Above all, we are seeking candidates who are resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and friendly.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Manage diverse stakeholders and reqs across all Corporate departments (Finance, Legal, People Operations, Revenue, Tech, etc.)
- Research, source, and engage top talent using unique and creative methods and sources
- Schedule and conduct interviews and provide a top-notch candidate experience during the end-to-end recruitment process
- Keep a pulse on activity in various hiring markets (start-up, hospitality, tech space) in the U.S. and abroad, and be the recruitment expert to educate our broader business and drive effective hiring strategies
- Work closely with the CEO, Head Engineer, & Director of Market Operations to hire amazing individuals
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Track record of successfully building partnerships with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Familiarity with one or more applicant tracking system like Lever
- Experience in sourcing for exceptional candidates through multiple channels (LinkedIn, web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- High capacity for taking ownership and operating with a high level of independence, rigor, and creativity
- Top-notch communication, genuine empathy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Bonus Qualification: Agency or Executive Search background
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes