Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and flexible. We’ve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters and property managers – and we’re just getting started.
As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a passion for building products that address the needs of our partners in the real estate industry. Jetty sells B2C product offerings that are enabled by our B2B relationships. You will interface regularly with our Partners (B2B) to understand how Jetty unlocks opportunities for their business and reinforces Jetty’s leadership position. You’ll lean on your experience with property management software and ideate solutions that seamlessly integrate into partner workflows. You will work with Engineering, Design, Sales, and leaders across the company to determine what we build and what sets us apart. You will report to a Group Product Manager and contribute to key processes, cross-functional relationships, and the culture of the organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize a clear and compelling product strategy and roadmap that aligns with business goals and the needs of our Partners from onboarding through management of their Jetty offerings
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to deliver on product development outcomes for your domain
- Ensure internal stakeholders are aligned on strategic fit, opportunity & risks, success metrics and key milestones
- Measure user behavior and make data informed decisions to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch, uncover new opportunities, and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct user research and testing, write user stories, and translate this information into product requirements and plans
- Communicate plans, progress, and impact to a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback where appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our Partners so that you may create delightful experiences that create value for them
Experience & Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in product management
- Experience with Property Management Software (RealPage, Yardi, Entrata)
- Deep knowledge of the Multifamily housing industry
- User empathy and the desire to be an advocate for user needs
- Demonstrated experience with product analytics and data tools to uncover insights, troubleshoot and craft impactful narratives
- Strong and effective communicator that can pitch ideas to leadership or your development team and elicit buy in
- High technical aptitude for distilling complex problems into small actionable steps
- You understand how disparate systems work together and can creatively solve problems presented by those independent areas
- Experience working with Enterprise Sales and Account Management teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience with initiating and driving projects from inception to completion with a high bar for quality structure
At Jetty, we know renting a home can be a financial challenge. That’s why we’re on a mission to make renting accessible to everyone. Jetty offers four financial products designed to help our members every step of the renting process: Jetty Deposit, a low-cost security deposit product that dramatically reduces move-in costs; Jetty Rent, a flexible rent payment program to eliminate pricey late rent fees; Jetty Credit, a credit building service that helps renters build credit just by paying rent; and Jetty Protect, an affordable renters insurance product that provides comprehensive coverage in just a few clicks.
Jetty has raised multiple rounds of venture capital from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi, Valar, and strategic investors. We’ve built a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country, and we believe in finding the best talent—regardless of where they live. To learn more about life at Jetty, visit jetty.com/careers.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health (with HSA and FSA options), dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Optional life and disability coverage
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break,” and flexible sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible remote work in any US location (keeping east coast hours)
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, childcare, phone/internet bill, and optional co-working space