The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We’re changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds in payments, working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, and building apps that were featured on the Apple app store. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, Affirm, and other leading technology companies.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We were named to Forbes annual Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, and have just recently been selected to join the World Economic Forum as a Global Innovator.
Senior Marketing Manager at AtoB
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Marketing Manager at AtoB.
In this pivotal position, you will serve as the right hand to the Head of Marketing, taking ownership of demand generation specifically tailored for enterprise sales and partnership initiatives. Collaborating closely with the Head of Sales and Partnerships, as well as the CEO, you will play a key role in crafting and executing a comprehensive playbook for selling to partners and enterprise companies within the trucking, logistics, and last-mile delivery industry.
Your responsibilities will extend to overseeing the SEO strategy, managing the PR agency relationship to effectively communicate our story, and carving out a distinctive path to get in front of the right enterprise companies within the industry. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic and results-driven marketing professional to make a significant impact and contribute to the growth and success of AtoB.
Learn more about our mission, culture, and background on our Careers Page.
- 5-10 years of experience in general B2B marketing, growth marketing and/or enterprise marketing
- A highly motivated and confident self-starter with strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker, and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high-growth environments
- Strong entrepreneurial ability to work around obstacles, results-driven, and a bias for action with a pilot/learn/scale approach
- Ability to generate quality content that leads to meaningful interactions with clients and lead to sales conversions
- Creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at content creation and messaging
- Data-driven and highly analytical with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs providing useful feedback and productive recommendations
- Detail-oriented, with high-quality standards
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of demand generation strategies, marketing automation processes, and a proven track record in building, executing, and delivering quality-driven campaigns and programs with the company’s strategic direction in mind
- Define, innovate, pilot, and execute an omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to effectively achieve pipeline quantity, quality, velocity, win rates and ROI
- This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Head of Sales, Head of Partnerships, and CEO on developing the enterprise and partnership sales/marketing playbook
- Define and achieve top-of-funnel pipeline goals
- Plan and execute a variety of programs that build a new business pipeline (may include online and offline campaigns, events, customer stories, plays and playbooks, social selling, and personally hosting online and offline events, ABM, etc.)
- Work closely with enterprise sales and partnership to craft the optimum messaging and pitch deck to win big deals
- Budget/Monitor/ manage/ oversee events and conferences
- Regularly monitor, track performance of marketing activities programs and mix to analyze, report and present on campaign and KPI performance, deliverables and programs
- Keep CEO apprised of progress on all initiatives and provide frequent updates on assigned tasks
- Location: Remote — wherever you want in the USA.