One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the Lifecycle team, we inspire people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensures they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Lifecycle Marketing Strategist to join our Customer Engagement team in Barcelona. Working within Customer Care, you will be responsible for developing and executing the Strategy to onboard our new customers and drive them to discover more value with Typeform utilizing existing and new channels including email, in-app, and push notifications among others..
About the Role
In your role, you will work with our Data and Machine Learning team to identify behaviors and results that are most predictive of broader adoption of our platform and long-term retention. You will also work with them to identify optimal onboarding path for different customer segments. Then you will build onboarding and engagement campaigns to help our customers realize value from Typeform as early as possible (time to value) and set them up to become expert users of our platform in their respective companies.
You should thrive in ambiguous situations, enjoy analytics, and have a fearless A/B test mentality. To be successful, you must be able to solve practical problems, develop strong cross-functional relationships, and adapt fluidly to the needs of the business.
- Lead the strategy, execution, measurement, and reporting for all customer onboarding lifecycle marketing programs and activities. Your primary focus will be to onboard and reduce the time to value for our customers.
- Work closely with analytics teams and drawing from the predictive churn model, you will identify actionable insights to create an onboarding journey specific to the needs of each customer segment, continually improving CRM efforts.
- You will work closely with other Lifecycle experts within Typeform to create and maintain an email/in-app strategy (cadence, promotions, content, etc.) and calendar that aligns with other lifecycle programs.
- Lead and effectively coordinate onboarding programs end-to-end, in collaboration with copywriters, content writers, and designers, among others.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers. Identify their business objectives, challenges, and the value they get from our product.
- Develop innovative ways to communicate with customers across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, and more.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and activation metrics.
Here’s what we’re after:
- 5+ years of experience within lifecycle programs, primarily with an Onboarding/Retention focus.
- Solid working experience with CRMs.
- Have solid, up-to-date knowledge of email CSS & HTML, you’re fully capable of building and testing emails and never miss the small details.
- Experience in building programs from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework.
- Strong experience in planning, launching, testing, and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels such as email, in-app, mobile, push etc.
- Data-driven mindset, you think in terms of LTV, ROI and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.