At FREE NOW, we are on a mission to empower smarter mobility decisions, helping people to move freely and cities to Thrive.
We run a marketplace and we work in cross-functional teams that are organized into 4 domains: Rider, Supply, Marketplace and Growth Platform.
Our Growth Platform domain focuses on driving revenue growth by improving our user funnels and experiences while keeping marketing efficiency at the core.
We are looking for a Growth Manager (m/f/d) to join our Growth Platform team, who is part product manager, part marketer and all time hacker. You have a passion for fast scaling consumer services. You will help lead the growth charge, with quick iteration and prioritization of initiatives that identify and capitalize on scalable channels for user growth.
Growth Managers don’t believe in limits and always strive to achieve the unattainable. This is a role that requires you to dream big for attaining growth, and then make those dreams a reality. Growth Managers are obsessed with measurement, always tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of different initiatives.
Location: Our Product teams are mainly located across Hamburg, Berlin and Barcelona, however we are flexible and can also consider remote work within the EU.
- Define, test, and evaluate growth initiatives with special focus on retention and engagement.
- Identify opportunities on the product funnel and work together with product and engineering teams to experiment and implement changes to unlock incremental growth.
- Drive massive uptakes in user engagement and retention metrics
- Analyze and report growth success: build and manage dashboards to track metrics you defined for growth and performance measurement
- Optimize campaign budgets over different channels to bring efficient growth
- Work on a cross-functional Growth team that is responsible for driving user growth through experimentation and automation
Desired experience, behaviours & values:
- You have 5-7 years of work experience in Growth Management/Product management/Analytics/Startup experience ideally in the tech space.
- You have a degree from an accredited university preferably from Computer, Industrial or other Engineering fields.
- You are skilled at Excel (must), SQL (must), Tableau (Nice to have)
- You are good at data analytics and love deriving valuable insights from data
- You are passionate about finding out of the box ways to solve problems
- You have a solid track record of driving user growth at consumer-facing start-ups/large organizations
- You have high user empathy
- You have the ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details
- You have a deep understanding of large social web and mobile platforms, and social / viral mechanics
- You are team-focused and highly collaborative
- You have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are obsessed with getting things done
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.