The new ShowingTime+ organization within Zillow Group is a market leader in developing cutting-edge software solutions and services for agents, brokers, and multiple listing services (MLSs). We build solutions that agents can use across the listing lifecycle including listing marketing, showing management, feedback, offer management, recruiting, transaction management and analytics solutions. Our wide array of products and services are built on technological innovations designed to bring efficiencies to all users!
About the role
The ShowingTime+ Demand Generation team is seeking a Senior Marketing Email Specialist to accelerate the execution of email campaigns and increase awareness and interest in our brand, products, and services. Your primary focus will be to improve the business impact of our email marketing program by ensuring that performance goals are met through ongoing analysis, experimentation, and the creation of a cohesive buying journey using automation and personalization. As a vital member of the marketing team, you will directly support email initiatives for events, product launches, content marketing, webinars, and partnerships. Ultimately, you will need to identify and implement creative solutions to amplify our brand’s footprint in the marketplace!
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, Industry Development and to build comprehensive email marketing campaigns.
- Identify target audience and grow our email subscription list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Create and edit basic graphics needed to accurately execute emails through the use of tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva or Sketch.
- Develop copy and proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize based on findings.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Ensure emails follow B2B industry policies and standard processes.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $83,900.00 – $134,100.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience leading successful B2B email marketing programs
- Highly proficient with 3-5 years of experience in email marketing and using supporting technology such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and supporting technology stack.
- Possess a clear understanding of basic marketing principles, such as lifecycle stages, marketing channels, and their KPIs.
- Proficient with HTML and CSS.
- Experience supporting omnichannel marketing campaigns using Inbound methodology to deliver a personalized and cohesive buying journey.
- Experience working with sales teams and other customer-facing groups to acquire new customers or engage existing ones.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Team player who can collaborate with others on simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, along with experience creating short videos.