Jasper is an AI copilot for enterprise marketing teams who want better outcomes, not just faster outputs. More advanced than writing assistants, AI copilots are personalized to each company and securely combine business context and memory with purpose-built skills to achieve both speed and performance.
As the Senior Director of Enterprise Customer Success at Jasper, you will lead a dynamic team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Solutions Architects, delivering unparalleled support to our enterprise clients. Drawing upon your extensive experience in supporting enterprise customers, you will play a pivotal role in creating, packaging, and pricing post-sales experiences that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and fostering a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX, and Salt Lake City, UT, with employees based across the US. We’ve built a strong foundation to support remote employee engagement with other teams, encompassing a mix of experience levels and backgrounds. We’re dedicated to creating an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring, and career growth.
What You Will Do at Jasper:
- Provide visionary leadership to the Customer Success and Services team, fostering a culture of client-centricity, innovation, and excellence.
- Lead, mentor, and guide a team of CSMs and Solutions Architects to deliver proactive and strategic customer support, ensuring successful onboarding, adoption, and ongoing satisfaction.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of effective post-sales strategies, including creating, packaging, and pricing experiences that enhance customer value and drive revenue growth.
- Demonstrate the ability to continually drive value for customers during an ever-shifting landscape and product evolution.
- Collaborate directly with key enterprise clients to understand their evolving needs, anticipate challenges, and ensure our solutions align with their business objectives.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure alignment between customer success initiatives and overall company goals.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the success of customer success programs and services, iterating and optimizing strategies as needed.
What You Will Bring to Jasper:
- 10 years of experience in customer success and/or professional services.
- Proven leadership experience in Customer Success + services teams in enterprise environments, focusing on customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Extensive background in supporting enterprise-level customers, demonstrating a deep understanding of their unique challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement post-sales strategies, including creating, packaging, and pricing experiences that drive customer loyalty and revenue.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to develop and execute effective customer success strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong internal and external relationships.
- Renewals-focused mindset with a commitment to achieving best-in-class Gross Retention Rate (GRR) and Net Retention Rate (NRR).
Compensation Range: At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range offered for this role is $180,000-$250,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies, and certifications.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and their families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401(k) program with company matching.
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous budget for home office setup.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Paid parental leave.
Our goal is to have a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels, knowing that the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences, understanding that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.”