In a world where marketing is increasingly digitally focused, organizations are looking for strategists who can be a guide for them – helping to navigate the intricacies and subtleties of digital marketing. It is a field that has accelerated rapidly, where terminology is constantly shifting, and where money is constantly at risk of being wasted.
Gatorworks is looking for our next Senior Digital Strategist, a consultative role that helps clients understand how their money is being spent and how to optimize their campaign moving forward. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of SEO, Pay-Per-Click, Display Ads, Email Marketing, and Social Media – when to use each tactic and when it will be a waste.
Gatorworks is a digital marketing agency that focuses on delivering custom strategies to clients. We are proud to be trusted by our clients, but this also means we are held accountable for results, whether that is increasing leads, online revenue, hitting impression targets, etc.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about digital, analytically inclined, and focused on getting results for our clients.
* This can be an in-house, hybrid, or fully remote position. *
- Ensure the search engine friendliness of client websites on an ongoing basis.
- Conducting and overseeing SEO Audits on client sites and their presence on search engines.
- Improving organic rankings on major search engines such as Google and Bing.
- Optimizing content written by our team for SEO purposes.
- Resolving SEO-related questions from clients.
- Reporting on Digital Marketing implementation and ongoing services.
- Launching, managing, and auditing Pay-Per-Click Campaigns.
- Launching and managing Targeted Display campaigns, including geo-fencing.
- Provide strategic directions for digital marketing efforts across all digital marketing services and platforms on a per-client basis.
- Review, comment on, and implement site structure or site map issues.
- Communicate and clarify reporting and analysis to clients.
- Review sales approach and provide strategic direction.
- Meet with clients to conduct reporting meetings and explain success or failure of current campaigns.
- Provide support to other areas of Digital Marketing as needed (ie. social media copy, PPC copy, emails, etc.)
- Experience working in the digital marketing industry and an understanding of client business needs.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing.
- Broad knowledge of the digital marketing industry and a want to stay on top of changing trends.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, digital advertising, or related field.
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful digital strategy or digital advertising plans for companies in various industries.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to our digital marketing team.
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients’ spoken and unspoken goals and needs.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Proficient in creating, interpreting, researching, and using insights from Google Analytics.
- Proficient with TapClicks, Google Data Studio, or other Data Visualization Software
- Ability to build out and analyze Google Ads, SEO Campaigns, Targeted Display campaigns.
- Skill with email marketing, social media marketing, and/or content marketing.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot, or related certifications.
- Understanding of E-commerce and how to optimize campaigns to drive online revenue specifically.
What You’ll Get:
- Great work-life balance.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience.
- Full benefits including health insurance.
- Additional benefits including life insurance, long-term and short-term disability.
- Competitive 401(k) retirement matching.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Paid day of service for a non-profit of your choice.
- Matching financial contribution to a non-profit of your choice.
- Regular company social events.
- Being part of a rapidly growing business and team.
- This can be an in-house, hybrid, or fully remote position.
Gatorworks is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We provide strategic website design and digital marketing services. We work in a relaxed and open environment that promotes collaboration both internally with our team and externally with the client. Every team member has the opportunity to contribute to the project, and our unique insights lead to a more powerful and strategic end-product.
While our work is our passion, we know that all work and no play would make for a dull company. Culture is incredibly important to us, and it shows in our workplace. We enjoy a good work/life balance and often have outings as a team.
Gatorworks is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.