Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
TVTY empowers marketers with actionable intelligence to measure and optimize global TV advertising. TVTY’s solutions allow brands and their agencies to measure the real impact of their TV campaigns on their business outcomes (website traffic, app downloads, in-store conversions, and more), and to reinforce TV’s efficiency by activating digital media in complementarity with TV.
TVTY is a subsidiary of Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN), a leading global data and analytics company.
Within the Tech team, the Platform team aims to develop and maintain business applications: back-end, back-office, customer and internal portals, reporting / analytics tools.
As a Senior Developer, you will work within a team of 5 people in collaboration with the Product team, more specifically to:
- Develop new functionalities
- Develop new reporting and analytics tools
- Define and implement non regression tests
- Document technical implementations
- Maintain and support the existing
Our Tech Stack
- The majority of our environment is in PHP (7) / Symfony / Doctrine / MariaDB + Angular
- We develop under Linux/MacOS in Dockerized environments, and validate our code on the GitLab CI
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- A solid background in applications programming
- Several years of experience in technologies such as PHP / Symfony, Angular, MariaDB
- Several years of experience in tools such as Docker, Git(lab)
- A solid understanding of quality assurance needs and tools
- An experience of Agile methodologiesA DevOps, AWS experience should be an added advantage
- Humble, rigorous, methodical and curious
- And KISS!
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development.
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background – so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.
PLEASE NOTE – This role can be full remote anywhere in Europe. The successful candidate will be required to travel to Paris once every 3 months, this can be fully expensed and paid for by Nielsen.