CoderPad‘s mission is to improve the technical interviewing experience with tools that allow for standardization and consistency, while reducing bias and increasing equality of opportunity.
What does a Senior Customer Success Manager at CoderPad do?
CoderPad is a platform well-regarded in the developer community. This makes our jobs fun because customers are happy and looking for new ways to get the most value out of our products. In turn, Customer Success at CoderPad plays a critical role in spearheading the success, retention, and expansion of our key customers.
As a Senior CSM, you will get to manage our most strategic partnerships and highest value accounts. To be successful, you should have deep experience working on complex enterprise customers – driving growth and renewals for existing business. This is a tremendous opportunity to make a direct impact on MRR. It’s also a chance to overachieve, as you will be compensated with a base salary + variable + accelerators!
The role works in tandem with the Sales team to drive expansion opportunities, and you’ll report to the Sr. Director of Customer Success.
- Build deep executive connections as the primary contact; leading QBRs for our largest, most strategic customers
- Proactively engage customers and articulate CoderPad’s value both technically and from a business standpoint
- Work to hit or exceed growth targets, at times in tandem with an AE, or self-driven to achieve results
- Influence the foundation of what is being built for CS in partnering with key accounts
- Senior-level experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or sales roles driving both retention and growth for enterprise-level customers
- Strong executive presence – mastery at building relationships with customer execs and senior-level stakeholders
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding net dollar retention (NDR) targets for complex accounts
- Technical aptitude with a deep curiosity to learn how CoderPad’s software products can provide more value for your customers
- Resourceful, growth mindset to work closely with cross-functional teams – you loved your past experience working at an early stage tech startup
- Customer-focused while being results-driven, i.e. unwilling to accept failure
- Bonus: experience in a product-led growth business is a plus.
Qualified candidates must reside in the United States and be able to work as full-time employees in the U.S. without current or future visa sponsorship. For this role, we *prefer* someone who can work core PST or MST business hours to support our west coast based customers.
CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interview process. We serve over 3,800 customers and have hosted more than 4 million technical interviews in 40+ programming languages since our launch in 2013.
Through its simplicity, speed and accuracy, CoderPad has become a leading interview platform for hiring teams that need a reliable solution to better evaluate technical candidates – and more fairly! It works like an IDE to emulate real-world scenarios and is easily personalized to specific team needs, ensuring a positive experience for both candidate and interviewer alike. That’s why top companies around the world, like Netflix, Stitch Fix and Snowflake, rely on CoderPad to help them prioritize quality talent and scale their hiring efforts.
Benefits for You
We are a geographically distributed company. We entrust every team member – personally and professionally. If you enjoy working with a diverse group that truly values team collaboration, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Meaningful work with high impact for a well-loved product
* Competitive, market-rate salaries
* Stock options with 4-yr vesting schedule
* Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% covered for employees; 90% for dependents)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K with profit sharing ($3,000/yr)
* Unlimited paid time off
* Choice of computer + in-home work station setup ($400)
* Remote-friendly environment + monthly stipend ($300/mo)
* Parental leave (primary: 16 wks; secondary: 12 wks)
* Short- and long-term disability and life insurance coverage
* Internal mobility and growth opportunities
* Diversity and social good initiatives
CoderPad is committed to hiring the best talent. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status. Our goal is to be a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives and a culture where everyone feels included.