Remote Year’s looking for an experienced Retention manager who will work on defining the strategies that drive increased ARPU and satisfaction. Our product offering has a 4.6 trustpilot score and is an experience people cherish. Your job will be to understand and figure out what products will continue to drive high satisfaction and increase LTV per customer.
We are looking for someone who is very data driven and capable of manipulating data to evaluate various scenarios. He/she/they will be able to spot opportunities and quickly translate them into marketing and product initiatives. This person has worked on various strategies to drive LTV from attach and upsell of existing programs, rewards programs, memberships and referrals.
Who You are
- Analytical – Data driven decision maker who can use analytical tools to create audience segments leveraging multiple criteria
- Strategic – Builds differentiated programs with outsized business impact and customer interest
- Results driven – Understands the levers to pull to drive revenue impact
- Customer centric – Builds messaging and programs that deliver real value to customers
- Creative – Creative in every aspect of your job and are always looking for ways to think outside the box on what programs and initiatives we could build.
- Nimble – Proven in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment who can deliver projects in matter of weeks
- Connects to our values – you care about travel, diversity and experience learning
- Analyzing customer data to define and identify high priority segments for driving attach
- Defining how we’ll measure LTV
- Building the value proposition for our referral offering and operationalizing it across CRM, Onboarding, Customer Success and Marketing Teams
- Building a rewards program that drives customer satisfaction and increased sales
- Working with tech to build a new membership and rewards experience on the web
- Proven experience in building Retention and LTV strategies
- Experience with driving Attach of multiple product lines
- Experience using Hubspot and Google Analytics and similar CRM and analytics tools
- Experience with B2C Rewards Programs
- Experience with driving referrals
About Remote Year
Remote Year is a fast-growing global startup that focuses on changing peoples’ stories and lives through community-based travel. Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to travel on Retreats and 1, 4, or 12 month Work & Travel programs together. 93% of our customers report having a positive experience, and we are proud to continue to try to improve that number. As a brand, we believe that remote work is critical to a healthy work environment, and that travel while working remotely can lead to innovation, leadership, and growth.
Why work with us?
- We offer a competitive compensation
- You will work fully remote, like on our programs, the World is your office. Choose your base or next location
- You will join a diverse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything “remote”
- You will have the opportunity to join our programs
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees to show up authentically and an inclusive and diverse travel environment for all of our participants to practice global empathy.