Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
Our Brand Studio team crafts Typeform’s brand, and helps position us as the go-to option for building meaningful conversations at scale. We do this through beautiful design and unique user experiences.Our Brand Studio has evolved over the last year – we’ve recently launched our Brand Studio v.2.0, so it’s a very exciting time to join the org. Our leaders are Karrie Sanderson, who joined this year as our Chief Mar Officer (previously at Smartsheet) and Laszlito Kovacs our Senior Director of Creative Expression (previously at WeTransfer) – they bring a wealth of experience building world-class design processes and design thinking to our teams.
Our team’s mission is to bring a delightful brand to the center of our culture. This happens through close collaboration with the whole company—from Product and Marketing to People Operations and Customer Success.
Typeform is entering a new stage and scaling quickly, and we’re looking for a number of Senior Designers to help us evolve our brand as we grow.
Here’s Laszlito, our Creative Director:
“Join our creative team and get people talking by building compelling conversational experiences to enrich and nurture human connections throughout our design. Here at Typeform we break down the barriers of tech to bring people closer, just the way it should be.”
About the Role
You’ll report to our Sn. Design Manager, Belen Barreiro as an essential contributor to v.2.0 of our Core Brand Studio team, developing experiences to engage customers with Typeform’s experience from end to end. You’ll contribute to the design journey, providing guidance and feedback on design performance, defining roadmaps and supporting our design system, and contributing to our scalable growth.
Things you will do:
- Contribute to Core Brand Studio projects: designing and iterating Typeform’s brand, evolving the expression of our design system, providing feedback on roadmap and design strategy, supporting our Growth and Brand teams to deliver amazing experiences.
- You’ll be autonomous and manage every last detail, every step of the way.
- Lead projects taking into consideration volume, scale, performance, and incremental quality of design.
- You excel in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practices.
What you already bring to the table:
- You have at least 7 years of Digital Design experience in startups and / or scale-ups.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing campaigns, for global SAAS or scale-up companies, or great startups.
- Experience building websites, great style guides, design systems and processes; with documentation to bring clarity at scale to design at Typeform.
- You champion user-centric design practices driving end-to-end projects.
- Experimented on applying design thinking experience to digital products.
- A clean design is part of your DNA.
- Experienced working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience working in an Agile way
- Your portfolio showcases engaging, elegant, and functional designs.
- Experience with Interaction and motion design.
- Familiar with UX methodologies.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
- You love Figma!
- Experience mentoring junior designers.
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we’ve built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.