A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
As a Senior Advisor you will serve as our relationships manager for our USG and Commercial customers. You will help us understand the human terrain with customers, as well as provide insights on the budgets, priorities, and upcoming pipeline of programs. This role will support both existing contracts, as well as new growth efforts with our USG and Commercial sales teams.
- Improve our brand awareness and credibility
- Proactively identify key engagements and advocates across different partner groups
- Cultivate existing relationships and build new ones with key leaders, industry partners, etc.
- Contribute to onboarding net new customers as well as revenue retention
- Provide feedback for project teams ahead of key leader engagements, demonstrations, and white paper submissions
- Help us maintain customers by refining our value proposition at existing engagements
What We Value
- Deep familiarity with procurement processes
- Ability to understand potential customers’ requirements and how Palantir’s software can address them
- Motivated to be part of the Palantir team
What We Require
- At least 20 years of experience in a Leadership capacity
- Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the posting is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.