As a Seasonal Inside Sales Account Executive, you will focus on achieving and exceeding sales goals that result from inbound lead generation and an existing member database. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity.
This is a fixed term contract role that is expected to run through January 29, 2023. Availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual personal and team sales goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology – selling the company’s core product, accessories, and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls, web leads, and webchat for lead generation
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Daily planning to maximize sales activities including phone, email, chat
- Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals
- Effectively utilize Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and lead activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists, and more
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
- Available to work weekends/evenings when necessary
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and driven individual – not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.