Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit’s growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and there’s a need for an experienced Staff Salesforce Developer to support the global sales organization through the next several stages of growth.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Product Managers, Administrators, and other Developers to design, scope, and execute on Salesforce projects which require development work.
- Build best-in-class Salesforce solutions using Apex, Lightning Components (Aura and LWC), and declarative features to leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team on how to build Salesforce solutions that solve immediate problems, while being flexible as we scale our business.
- Review work delivered by other team members and contractors to ensure that we are adhering to our coding standards and industry best practices.
- Build and maintain integrations between Salesforce.com and external systems using iPaaS tools (Tray.io / Workato), REST/SOAP, and Platform Events.
- Optimize the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and test automation frameworks to ensure that our DevOps processes run smoothly.
- Resolve complex technical issues that occur on the Salesforce.com platform.
- 7+ years of software development, including 5+ years of Salesforce development experience (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning) in an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical lead capacity.
- Advanced experience with Process Builder, Flows, and other Salesforce declarative tools.
- Expert with Salesforce-specific IDEs, version control and CI/CD tools (Github, VSCode, SFDX, AutoRabit/Copado/Jenkins/Gearset).
- Extensive knowledge of Apex Trigger frameworks and enterprise patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including DevOps best practices and Agile methodologies.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other third-party platforms using middleware tools and/or REST/SOAP.
- Proficient in navigating Salesforce platform limits, and optimizing the system for performance and scalability.
- A technical leader with excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Salesforce certifications including Salesforce Platform Developer I and II preferred
- Experience with Atlassian / Jira or similar tools
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Media Cloud experience a huge plus
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.