Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to large, Fortune 100 enterprises with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.8 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
At Upwork, we are looking for a Sales Outreach Associate to fuel our high-growth sales efforts by supporting our strategic outreach strategy across our sales funnel. You’ll leverage the knowledge of an Enterprise B2B buyer journey to develop and launch high-impact campaigns across our customer journey. You’ll directly impact the Enterprise business’ pipeline development and retention through these campaigns.
You will work closely with multiple cross-functional partners within Sales Leadership, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, and Sales Training + Effectiveness, Sales to immerse yourself in the customer journey, execute operational improvements and strategies, and measure impact. This person will join the Enterprise Marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Sales Outreach and work closely with our partners across Marketing and Sales.
- Support our sales outreach strategy through the development, QA and launch of new campaigns within our sales automation tool, Outreach.io.
- Actively analyze campaign performance – from Sales adoption to customer engagement to meeting conversion.
- Provide recommendations for optimizations as needed. Implement optimizations and actively communicate improved results.
- Gather both quantitative and qualitative feedback from the Sales team to inform our roadmap of initiatives.
- Track sales email best practices, monitor industry trends and make recommendations for A/B testing opportunities.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Enthusiasm for project management and cross-functional collaboration, and ability to adjust to various communication styles and build relationships across teams.
- Sales or sales automation background (1-3 years), ideally B2B and/or experience working with a Sales organization. Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Working experience with Salesforce, OutreachIO or Salesloft a plus
- Attention to detail and exceptional listening, writing, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Receptive to partner feedback, and demonstrated ability to test, learn, and optimize processes
The annual base salary for this position in California and Washington ranges from $57,000 – $86,000. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum salary for this position in California and Washington, and individual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Additionally, this position is eligible for the annual bonus plan or sales incentive plan and eligibility to participate in our long term equity incentive program.