Recently named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and AdAge’s A-List Awards Social Media/Influencer Agency of the Year, Whalar is a global creator commerce company that enables creators, brands, and the world’s leading social platforms to work better together to drive business growth for all.
We help brands stay culturally relevant through strategic creator relationships that deliver entertaining and must-see content at scale. We are differentiated by our unique capabilities, including comprehensive creator talent management, brand partnership expertise, proprietary technology, and a dedicated Web3 innovation practice. Our team includes over 300 diverse storytellers, creatives, data, and technology specialists across North America, Europe, APAC, and MENA.
We power the Creator Economy. We are Whalar.
About the role:
The ideal candidate is accountable, organized, deadline-driven, and a proactive creative thinker who will help take our work to the next level. Reporting to our Director of Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Executive will manage operational campaign delivery both pre- and post-sales. This person will help facilitate pitch materials for Sales programs, and manage workflows on the Sales process.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Serve as a partner to Sales leads
- Assist the team in the successful delivery of the new business process in addition to overseeing operational elements of the business post-sale
- Project manage, organize and direct the day-to-day operations of campaign delivery (track milestones and deliverables)
- Work closely with all departments (Brand Solutions, Strategy, Media, and Creator Partnerships) ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Organize and lead internal meetings, campaign status check-ins, review of all on-going projects/proposals
- Manage campaign-specific risks to foresee potential problems while proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
- Help shape internal department process and growth
- Collaboration with client, finance, operational, and senior leadership team from different parts of the world
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1+ year agency or brand experience
- Highly organized with strong attention-to-detail
- Have a solid understanding of the social media advertising ecosystem and an insatiable appetite for learning about industry innovations
- Appreciate and understand the value of creativity
- Thrive in an environment where collaboration, flexibility and scrappiness are valued more than job titles, rigid structure and legacy ways of working
- Be a curious self-starter with a solutions-oriented mindset and a proactive, can=do attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
- A passion for creators and the influencer marketing space
The salary range for this role is: $50,000 – $53,000 + bonus + benefits
Our people are our superpower. At Whalar, diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility are at the core of who we are. We are deeply committed to reflecting on the unique journeys, authentic voices, and perspectives of our people, our creators, and the communities they represent. Our hope is to impact accessibility beyond compliance and help break societal stigmas and stereotypes. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for everything creator, we want to meet you, and we encourage you to apply.
Whalar is a remote-first working environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves. Whalar is located across 18 states in the US and 6 countries including offices in London and Malaga, Spain. Whalar provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
- Company-wide yearly bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 25 days of PTO + Sick days + Winter break
- Retirement planning with employer match
- Monthly phone/internet reimbursement
- Professional development stipend
- Home office allowance
- Fertility benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Calm App subscription (Add up to 4 dependents)
- Fwrd personal development App subscription
- Volunteer Days
- Identity theft protection & Legal assistance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Social Programs
- 4.5 day work week
Whalar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotions, training, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.