InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we’ve learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other – it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Sales Enablement Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is in search of a Sales Enablement Manager to support our global sales organization and to make ongoing improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency for our teammates and colleagues tasked with maximizing value for our customers and InVision. The Enablement Team is tasked with supporting the business by up-leveling our sales team to ensure they are executing the sales process as effectively and efficiently as possible. We are responsible for introducing the sales force to our ways of working on their first day as an InVisioner and then supporting them in their continued growth within their roles and careers.
This role reports to the Head of Sales enablement, and will support our Sales team globally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in breaking down complex concepts into consumable content, designing outcomes based on collective feedback and sponsorship, and has an established empathy for both customers and account teams alike.
What you will do:
- You will work cross-functionally to plan and coordinate product specific training programs
- You will ensure delivered training aligns to conversations and engagements they have with customers.
- You will identify gaps in skills & knowledge and develop learning plans to fill those gaps
- Identify creative ways to foster cross-team sharing of knowledge & skills
- Monitor metrics and performance indicators to ensure enablement programs are driving the desired impact
- Assist with planning sales kickoffs and other offsite events
- Focus on automation and scale of our enablement programs to plan for growth
What you will bring:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or success based roles — InVision product experience highly desired
- Consistent track record of leading complex cross functional projects with a combination of data-driven and experience-led inputs
- Strong project management experience: driving new programs, managing cross-functional resources, and ensuring on-time completion
- Demonstrated skills in coaching, mentoring, or supporting Sales skills and processes
- Work effectively in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.