SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUIRE app from the App or Play Store.
As an SDR on our growing Sales team, you’ll find barbershop owners and connect with them. You’ll create interest with prospective clients and hand-off interested prospects to the Account Executive team. Your initiative, persistence, phone, social and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in the role.
This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the United States.
Manager, Sales Development
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions
- Display genuine customer empathy
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Schedule software demos for our inside sales team via Zoom
- Be proficient using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years in customer service or sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with cold calling, prospecting, and organized follow-up processes
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suites, Slack, Zoom)
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual base salary range of $50,000-$60,000 + annual incentive comp target of $24,900 (with an un-capped commission plan!)
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
- 100% remote, work from home opportunity
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.