⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 290 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we’ve been featured twice in Wired’s 100 Hottest European startups list.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a sales career in tech.
The Sales Development Representative role is one of the fastest-growing positions in sales and is crucial for the company to grow.
SDRs engage with prospects to uncover business needs and present Lodgify’s vacation rental SaaS offering to customers.
🤩 What you’ll be doing
- Prequalify inbound leads generated from Lodgify’s marketing efforts via telephone, chat, or email.
- Handle chats and incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Generate, qualify and review new leads.
- Identify customer needs and position Lodgify to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the value of Lodgify to potential customers.
- Outbound calls to customers and prospects.
- Work with our Sales team to pass qualified leads to them to close.
- Work effectively in our CRM to manage interaction, record activity, and update contact records accurately.
- Take part in projects to improve sales operations processes.
- Exchange ideas, provide feedback, and actively communicate with the rest of the sales team to improve sales performance.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Italian AND French.
- Knowledge or experience using Hubspot, Gmail, and Google tools
- Previous experience in sales or sales development representative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for web-based solutions
- Desire to learn and adapt to a fast-paced digital environment
- Dynamic telephone presence
Following is not required, but would be a plus!
- Startup experience
– Full-time position (40hs a week)
– Referral program with paid compensation.
– Opportunities for growth and development
– Yearly team-building events and activities.
– Training and mentorship program.
– Yearly performance reviews.
– Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.