Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is looking for a Sales Development Representative to support our growing Mid Market sales team. This is an inside sales role that will work with our Mid Market Account Executives to qualify leads from marketing activities, prospect through cold calling and other lead generation efforts, and provide demos to small businesses.
As an early employee, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company. You will also iterate on our sales process, provide insights from sales conversations to other departments, and contribute to Bonusly’s growth.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on the RIGHT activities on a daily basis to build a qualified pipeline for the sales org.
- Take risks – In order to be a GREAT Sales Development Representative (SDR) you must be willing to get creative and push past preconceived ideas of what good outreach looks like.
- Be empowered to learn the craft of selling through our sales learning platform.
- Be the ENGINE for the sales team. The SDR team will be the heartbeat of the sales org.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Enjoy ownership, creativity, and autonomy in your work
- Seek opportunities to improve, iterate, and learn
- Have experience as a Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Are comfortable working with a modern stack of CRM and automation software
- Are comfortable with cold outreach to C-level executives in medium to large organizations
Bonus points for…..
- Experience in HR or related field
- Experience with Hubspot, Intercom, and LinkedIn Sales Nav
- Base Salary range: $30,000 – $45,000
- Target Commission: $25,000
- Equity Range: 01% – 0.02%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
- Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.