The Udemy Revenue Operations team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire go-to-market universe from lead generation to customer retention.
The ideal candidate will require a strong understanding of SaaS and needs to be experienced in Go-To-Market Operations. You need to be data-driven, detail-oriented, customer-focused, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to executing that strategy. You will need to roll up your sleeves and implement the necessary processes and tools to advance our GTM strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and project manage the business and operational systems and processes for our go-to-market initiatives.
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to establish, document, and define business requirements, metrics and KPIs.
- Work with our Business System team to optimize SFDC functionality and help create a SFDC roadmap and potential future products/integrations.
- Regularly assess GTM tools roadmap to identify scalable solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Establish yourself as a cross functional resource to identify, design and implement business processes that increase productivity and remove bottlenecks.
- Maintain data integrity by identifying and fixing data abnormalities and instilling data quality standards across all data related activities e.g. list pulls, list uploads, etc.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years experience in GTM operations and/or program management
- Experience administering GTM tools such as Salesloft, Zoominfo, Dun & Bradstreet, etc.
- Salesforce knowledge: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows.
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas).
- Experience working closely with senior leaders in a SaaS B2B business
- Get-it-done mindset. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong analytical skills to work on complex business issues with minimal supervision
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.