The Udemy Business Go-To Market Strategy & Operations (GTMSO) team is responsible for elevating our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to scale and grow revenue efficiently. We own the systems & applications, processes, and analytics to make the teams aligned to drive visibility, transparency, and accountability for our revenue growth and retainment.
The problems we’re solving at Udemy are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to upgrade their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employer. Fueled by Udemy’s unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organisations to close the skills gap.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Renewals Strategy & Operations Manager, you will be part of the CS Strategy & Ops (CSSO) team who is central to driving an aligned operating framework across the Customer Success organization (CS, Renewals, Support, and Services). Our goal is to improve the scalability of Udemy Business’s rapidly growing customer success team by taking the strategy into fruition through consistent execution, transformation, and governance initiatives. This role is highly visible within CS and the broader Udemy Business organization.
Does this sound exciting? Awesome possum. Come join us on this rocketship!
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner and collaborate with Renewals & CS leadership by driving cross-functional initiatives that deliver impactful results. Including but not limited to:
- Optimize and scale the global renewals forecast process with operational rigor and predictability
- Drive a standardized framework and best practices for the Renewals team
- Ensure data integrity in the forecast and retention reporting dashboards (in collaboration with our analytics team)
- Understand and own Renewals metrics; provide insights through data-driven metrics to improve execution and results
- Identify and help build out critical collateral for alignment & retention
- Be a key, strategic partner to mature the Renewals team through policies, processes, and metrics
- Collaborate with other key partners to the CSSO team (Sales, IT, GTMSO, Business Systems, Marketing, Product, etc) on projects that represent the Renewals organization and help scale effectively
- Help lead and optimize the Renewals ecosystem of tools, processes, and enablement by working closely with our systems team (Salesforce, Gainsight, etc) to scope business requirements with Renewals & CS stakeholders and guide implementation of new features
- Participate by delivering important updates that impact the Renewals & CS team, as well as other cross-functional teams. Effective and timely communication is imperative.
- Assess business-critical processes and metrics; maintain, measure, and enhance to ensure top performance
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years total work experience, including 2+ years operating in a SaaS oriented Customer Success capacity
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and follow-up skills. Including but not limited to: Google Slides, documenting new process/ major changes, Slack announcements, etc
- Data driven with experience in planning and recommending business improvements
- Passion to problem-solve, build productive relationships and are able to actively listen, influence and collaborate at every organization level to achieve results
- You are patient yet work to move things forward in a timely manner with flexibility and resourcefulness
- Subject matter expertise in CS tools: Gainsight, Salesforce, G-Suite, Tableau, other SaaS tools.
Compensation: $102,000-$140,000 + equity + benefits