Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
About the job:
Elastic is seeking a Regional Partner Marketing Specialist to implement targeted marketing programs to grow and accelerate our co-marketing relationship with Regional Technology partners. Programs typically include virtual and live campaigns, third party partner conferences, enablement, account specific and executive experiences. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment in a fast growing technology company and wants to make an impact.
What You Will Do:
In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional teams (partner marketing, partner account management, sales, finance, operations, event, product, regional and campaign marketing) to build and lead Go-To-Market (GTM) marketing programs with regional partners across AMER that drive engagement and pipeline growth. You will help deliver impactful campaigns and events and explore new tactics and channels for both virtual and in-person events; Account Based Marketing (ABM) marketing; digital marketing; and others.
- You will assist with the development of online and offline materials including press releases, customer success stories, event briefs, emails, landing pages, blogs and sales enablement.
- You love data and will support the analysis and reporting of the programs and campaign goals.
- You run and lead multiple initiatives simultaneously, with various teams while making sure they’re all on time and on budget.
- You will provide administrative support by opening POs, supervising the budget and running MDF reimbursements.
- Create and implement targeted regional programs to meet demand generation goals, including but not limited to field events, ABM, executive programs and trade-shows
- Help drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities
- Help measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; supply updates to weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Ability to understand key technology trends to coordinate presentation content with other program key collaborators and ability to work across all departments to generate event content and agendas
- Give ideas and feedback for new content creation with a distributed team
- Help plan Elastic’s participation in external industry events where the events team needs support and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or related field
- Experience in partner marketing, regional marketing, event management, or sales
- Writing and editing content is a key part of this role, and phenomenal communication and presentation skills are required to pitch new programs to partners and present results during QBRs
- Highly organized and an eye for detail. Things move quickly here but there are always notes, spreadsheets, and lists
- Proficiency working in Google tools like Gmail, Google Slides, Docs and Sheets
- Highly collaborative yet can thrive in a distributed environment
- A humble yet ambitious approach
- Travel to programs as needed approximately 25% of the time
Salary and Perks
Compensation for this role is in the form of base salary. This role does not have a variable compensation component.
The typical starting salary range for new hires in this role is listed below. In select locations (including Seattle WA, Los Angeles CA, the San Francisco Bay Area CA, and the New York City Metro Area), an alternate range may apply as specified below.
These ranges represent the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the ranges may be modified in the future.
An employee’s position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs.
Elastic believes that employees should have the opportunity to share in the value that we create together for our shareholders. Therefore, in addition to cash compensation, this role is currently eligible to participate in Elastic’s stock program. Our total rewards package also includes a company-matched 401k with dollar-for-dollar matching up to 6% of eligible earnings, along with a range of other benefits offered with a holistic emphasis on employee well-being.
The typical starting salary range for this role is:
The typical starting salary range for this role in the select locations listed above is:
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We welcome individuals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all individuals. To request an accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected] We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster and Know Your Rights (Poster)