We’re hiring the very best recruitment sourcers to join our superlative in-house team, based in Europe.
You will be tasked with assisting in scaling of business-critical departments in our new office. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to initially focus on business critical roles and, working closely with our India recruitment team. You will be play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be part of a solid recruitment team that links up with our local and global recruitment strategy
- Partnering with our Global recruitment team to fill business critical roles
- Source the best talent to fill mid-senior level roles across functions
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs
- Keeping market knowledge up to date
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience in Talent Sourcing or Full-cycle Recruitment – at least 9-12 months
- Extensive local market knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
- Extensive experience of working with senior recruiters
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note that this is a remote role to be hired within the below countries: Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Germany, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Ireland or UK.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- All the latest technology to work and required equipment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive quarterly bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- Free Revolut Metal Subscription
- Excellent learning and professional development opportunities!
A LITTLE ABOUT US
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription