We’re building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK, offering money transfers and exchanges. Today, customers around the world use Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 18 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the United States!
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Recruitment team hard to find talent across Business Development, Partnerships, Sales, Executive, Strategy, Corporate Service and so on. We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. The role is fully remote in Brazil.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut’s rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimsing the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates, selling Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 4y of experience in recruitment
- A proven track record in talent acquisition/recruiting
- Strong experience with ATS
- Experience of successful collaborations with senior stakeholders and hiring managers
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute with exceptional organisational skills
- Strong influence and outreach abilities in the tech, fin-tech, or financial industries
- Strong boolean skills, experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards
- Data-driven with experience with analytics dashboards
- High ambition, self-motivation and passion about our vision
- You really care about candidate’s experience!
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience at a fast pace, hyper-growth startup and/or agency
- Ability to get on with the job in an dynamic environment
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for candidates.