Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
What You Will Do:
Mediaocean is looking for a junior to mid-level Front-End Developer to join the Flashtalking team. Your day to day activities will include building new features across several React based front end single page applications. These can be as simple as adding a new button to a form, or as complex as adding an entirely new workflow.
Teamwork is important and you will be a critical member of the team responsible for the client side of a number of applications. You will work with teammates building out new features and maintaining existing ones. Through the process you will work with the QA team to test features, and occasionally Product to finalize things.
This position is 100% remote, preferably working East Coast hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and contributing to multiple existing React based single page applications with varying levels of complexity
- Building out new features and maintaining existing ones
- Working with a team, breaking up tasks as necessary to complete the feature requests on time
- Reviewing your teammate’s code and ensuring it fulfills the complete ask of product, and looks like the designs provided
- Increasing our unit test coverage
Who You Are:
- 1+ year working with React and the ecosystem surrounding it, including Redux, Hooks, ES6+ and Redux-form
- Experience with Unit testing and working with Jest and Enzyme testing
- Experience working as part of a team
- Has worked with JIRA
- Git familiarity with creating Pull Requests, completing and adjusting Pull Requests as required, and reviewing Pull Requests for other members of the team
- 100% Remote
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Open PTO; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- [email protected] affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.