WHO WE ARE
Zuddl is a fast-growing event tech company based out of the USA, UAE, and India. Our mission is to help companies and organizations to run high-impact events that are truly immersive, ensuring a memorable experience for attendees, speakers, and sponsors and a stress-free experience for the organizers.
Zuddl, an all-in-one platform for virtual and hybrid events, is trusted by large enterprises like Microsoft, Google, Deloitte, HSBC, Adobe, Barclays, Ab InBev, VMware, KPMG, etc to host their internal and external events.
Zuddl being a part Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX ventures and Waveform Ventures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain and continuously develop existing automation test frameworks.
- Identify new areas for automation.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Work on the highly interactive app with video, live streaming, real-time engagement handling complex scenarios
- Collaborate with developers and other stakeholders to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- To work on building stable and integrated pipelines in CI/CD environment to support fast development and feedback cycle
- Work on daily automation report analysis to debug and triage the failures and get them fixed with help of the development team
- Configuring new reports and alerts in order to strengthen monitoring of our platform’s stability
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 4+ years of experience in Web and API Automation Testing is must
- Experience of working with databases and integrating them in automation suite
- Good understanding of modern web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS) and APIs
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Experience of contributing to framework development is a plus
- Experience of web automation using playwright with typescript is a big plus
- Experience with latest test automation framework/library Cypress/ Playwright/Webdriver.io
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline
- The ability to grasp new concepts and adopt new tech stack is a must
- Any side projects are a plus (include links if any)
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Friendly ESOPs
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- Unlimited PTO (Flexi Leave Program
- Wellness & Wellbeing (Ergonomics & Insurance)
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup