We’re a software development company building the world’s Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you’ll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to https://distributed.co/about.
You will be our customers’ connection to our Elastic Teams. You will be the face of the company and the owner of project health. The Project Director and Project Managers must be prepared to operate a portfolio of technical projects end-to-end which includes assisting the Sales team to evaluate new opportunities in a timely manner. Through our platform, you will work alongside our technical heads to scope, manage, and deliver a wide variety of technical projects. Industry agnostic, our Elastic teams have delivered products for everyone, from massive financial services organisations to bleeding edge tech start-ups building their first products. As a Project Manager at Distributed, you will be ensuring the future of tech is delivered from anywhere to our customers.
- Own successful delivery across cost, time & quality
- Be the face of Distributed. As a brand ambassador, you’ll demonstrate the values and capabilities aligned to the promises we make to our customers. Ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Own onboarding and embedding of Elastic Team talent to project infrastructure for enterprise talent
- Own reporting and communication with customers, management, sales (on scoping) and wider delivery team which includes visibility of status, risks and progress to target
- Manage a portfolio of technical projects including ownership of governance
- Continually build and improve delivery processes to enable better delivery with less effort
- Own key documents across the lifecycle including project scoping that provides the basis of contracts, reports, and project-specific deliverables
- Work closely with Project Directors to ensure delivery standards are met
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in a consultancy delivering software projects is essential
- Ability and experience working on several projects in parallel is essential
- Strong knowledge of different methodologies, ability to use hybrid depending on a project and client needs
- Deep understanding of the Agile methodology
- BA background
- Love to deliver software, technical, or talent solutions for a true customer impact
- Have a broad interest in technology
- Can communicate clearly with stakeholders: technical, non-technical, internal and external
- Thrive working on projects in parallel
- Want to build products for a wide range of businesses
- Have exceptional time and project management skills (PMP, PRINCE2 or Scrum Master certifications are a plus but not a prerequisite)
- Dynamically prioritise workload in order to deliver in complex scenarios
- Ability to understand technical components on a wide range implementation types and act decisively to ensure outcomes
- Experience delivering across multiple industries
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere; we’re a fully remote company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.