🧩 Why Join Us
User Interviews is a fully remote team and always has been. We are proactive about staying connected to each other despite not sharing the same physical space. Remote culture is real and we care about it—a lot. We’re a team of doers. You’ll be fully supported by your manager and team, but there won’t be anyone peering over your shoulder. You’ll be expected and trusted to take ownership of your work, and to communicate clearly and transparently with your distributed teammates. On a related note, we’re very pro-feedback. From our users, of course. But also from each other. From individual contributors right up to the CEO, this is a team that is genuinely committed to continuous improvement.
🤠 About User Interviews
At User Interviews, we believe that the best companies in the world consistently deliver products and experiences that their customers love. We also believe that the only way to consistently build those products and experiences is to talk to your customers. Watch what they do. Understand why they do what they do. Figure out why they do things that seem irrational. And once you’ve done that once, do it again. Start having constant conversations. In short, make customers your #1 priority through user research. That’s why we exist. We help teams set up those conversations, that research, allowing them to discover and embrace user insights. We specialize in participant recruitment and management because you cannot do good research without good participants, no matter how good your other tools may be. We work with hundreds of companies every month, including user-centric organizations like Atlassian, Amazon, and Spotify.
🌟 What You’ll Do
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll play a pivotal role in keeping our customers happy through excellent communication and support.
This is a full-time role with a working schedule of Tuesday through Saturday 9AM ET – 5PM ET (candidates do not need to be located in ET)
Primary responsibilities include:
• Handle all researcher communications, providing excellent & timely support, troubleshooting when necessary
• Serve as the product expert, keeping up to date with new product releases and features
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
• QA & launch recruitment for our researchers submitted projects
• Manage the ongoing recruitment and full lifecycle of our researchers projects
• Bring ideas and brainstorms to the forefront related to our team goals
🦖 Who You Are
•1+ year of experience in a client-facing role (i.e., customer support, account management, project management, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
• Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
• Down-to-earth self-starter
• Excited by the idea of joining an early-stage and lean startup
• Candidates must be located in the United States and authorized to work without any Visa sponsorship.
➕ Bonus points
Experience in User Research
Experience at a User Research Agency
• Competitive Salary: $48.5k.
• Performance-based incentive plans
• 100% premium covered medical + dental employee coverage
• Annual membership to One Medical Group & Talkspace
• 401k + employer contribution
• 4 weeks of PTO to start + accrue an additional day per year of employment
• Unlimited wellness days – Sick? Doctors appointment? Mental health day? We’ve got you covered.
• Flexible, paid parental leave
• Stock options for every employee
• $250 Office setup budget
• $50/month Work From Home stipend
• Annual learning & development stipend
• Awards for 360-degree recognition, work anniversaries, & birthdays
• 1-2 team retreats per year (virtual and in-person options)
💚 We embrace what makes you, you!
We are committed to accessibility, equity, diversity, and inclusion. We build products for and welcome participants, researchers, and employees from a diverse set of backgrounds. These backgrounds include—but are not limited to—varied socioeconomic status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, race, ethnicity, age, neurodivergence, disability, and citizenship. As we grow, we are aware that this work is continuous. We will not settle for how things are, but rather strive for how they could be.