Reports to: Manager, Content Marketing
Location: Remote US
Compensation Range: $105,000 to $115,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award-winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a seasoned programmatic content lead to join our Brand + Creative content team. This individual will support a critical new function for Huntress: ensuring our in-house programmatic content and thought leadership is fueled by clever, interesting, and actionable programmatic content.
You’ll work cross-functionally across several channels and teams—including social media, security, influencer marketing, and more. This person will be an expert at leading stellar video content that captures new markets, creates loyalty with existing markets, and launches YouTube performance off the charts of excellence. You’ll master our brand voice and tone, ensuring that everything we produce lives up to our brand standards and showcases the unique ways that our company delivers cybersecurity to the 99%.
Please include a portfolio or writing samples when applying for this role.
- Seek out and build effective partnerships with programmatic content contributors both internally and externally
- Conduct regular performance reviews of programmatic campaigns, provide optimization recommendations, and ensure campaigns achieve key goals and ROI targets
- Lead programmatic forecasting, budgeting, and financial planning in conjunction with leadership
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop proposals, programmatic strategies, and campaigns that address customer needs and company goals
- Build positive client relationships and become a trusted programmatic advisor to drive retention and growth
- Stay up to date with emerging digital marketing trends and identify opportunities to experiment and implement new strategies, channels, and/or tactics
What You Bring To The Team:
- 4+ years experience in programmatic media or related field
- Extensive experience with YouTube optimization and growth
- Expert knowledge of programmatic media
- Solid understanding of video process and performance
- Proven ability to plan and manage programmatic campaigns
- Experience working across global markets, with global media partners, and with global team members
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; able to analyze campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and the latest trends in programmatic advertising
- Effective communicator who can take high-level direction, drive alignment, and create compelling and targeted content
- Energetic, transparent team player who is self-motivated, proactive, resourceful, and thrives in a collaborative environment
- Established track record of consistent delivery and meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Cybersecurity experience is strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 reimbursement to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.