PASSION.io helps people to make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. We call these successful people “Creators” and our mission is to empower these Creators to help millions of people by providing the platform to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout check. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US.
We are looking for an experienced, inspiring, and highly engaged leader to join our CS team.
You have experience of working in fast-paced SaaS environments and have the vision to change the future of learning.
Your mission will be to advocate for the customer, and represent their best interest, which will come naturally because you have a deep desire to help people, on an individual and scalable level.
The Customer Support Manager reports to the VP of Customer Success and Support, and will work closely with our customers and internal stakeholders. You are responsible for developing and deploying scalable strategies that inspire world class customer support. You will lead Onboarding, Product Support, Quality and Training, and Technical teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences across the creator journey, that impact retention. Likewise, you are a collaborative, adaptable and customer-driven leader who is looking to grow within a dynamic global context.
What you’ll be working on
- Work closely with the VP Customer Success to build a scalable retention-driving support engine
- Handle all aspects of team management: recruiting, scheduling, coaching, performance reviews, and planning, while defining clear expectations and driving accountability & ownership
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, effectively delegating responsibilities, and leading highly engaged resources of varying experience/skillsets .
- Synthesize data to guide/support strategy and decisions
- Set goals (and participate in OKR planning), manage execution, and measure results
- Identify, recommend and implement process and system improvements to enhance customer experience across the customer lifecycle
- You will oversee the successful adherence of team KPI’s, objectives and goals, developing and maintaining scorecards and running metrics to ensure business objectives are achieved and learnings incorporated
- Collaborate with other departments to drive and implement positive changes in support of broader company initiatives
- >3 years managing multiple globally dispersed teams within SaaS Support that deliver exceptional customer experiences impacting retention.
- Experience leading onboarding, technical support, product support, retention teams.
- Strong analytical mindset and understanding of the key levers that influence retention
- Proven people leader who provides mentoring and coaching to ensure team members thrive and are highly engaged.
- Experienced driver of department and multi-team KPI’s, objectives and goals.
- Experience with Zendesk, Slack, Google Suite and other Support tools.
- Customer obsession: Love to interview and get in front of customers and stakeholders to understand pain points and opportunities.
- Quick learning of new platforms, acquiring functional knowledge quickly
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Data backed decision maker
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, change and project management skills, and the ability to collaborate and present with all stakeholders and senior leadership
- You are ambitious and passionate about quality, and you set a high standard for yourself and your teams and know how to introduce it as a practice
- You are an extremely structured thinker with a passion for taking action & getting measurable results with a ‘win together and ‘lead with empathy’ mindset
- You have the Passion for excellence; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- You are a passionate learner, motivating yourself and others to stimulate personal growth, development, and innovation
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Values-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the world for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company, with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with crucial responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain an invaluable tool box for successfully tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 15 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish