Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
We’re looking for an efficiency-driven Senior Product Operations Manager to help us build 1Password products on a growing Product team. We want someone who’s excited about products that solve user privacy and security needs, with a passion for creating the organization and shared practices that teams need. You’ll be working with a cross-functional team that’s responsible for experiments, improving or introducing new systems and tools, and collaborating on how our Product team operates and scales.
Product Operations plays a visible role in the company and we’re looking for creative people who are comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels, including senior leaders and executives. As shared owners of our roadmap, the Product Operations team is a critical influence on our team’s ability to deliver.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally with experience in a product operations role
- Experience participating in the process of turning user needs into products
- Excel at building high-trust partnerships with senior leaders and across organizations, with technical and non-technical teams
- Proven record of tackling ambiguous problems with an ability to influence action-oriented solutions, bringing the team along with clear communication
- Established strategic thinker able to creatively solve problems, develop strategy, prioritize solutions, and motivate stakeholders to do the same
- Genuine excitement to understand problems completely, resulting in thoughtful solutions that engage cross-functional stakeholders
- Confident knowledge of roadmapping and project management tools like Productboard and com; ability and desire to learn and teach new tools a necessity
- Comfortable introducing the right process at the right time to help a team move faster
- Experience using data to influence decision making
- Naturally curious and excited to get started, learn, and grow as a leader
What you can expect:
- Working with a passionate, highly motivated, cross-functional team that is focused on building a safer, simpler digital future for everyone
- Being part of a high impact Product Operations team that is responsible for driving product team alignment and efficiency, and overall product delivery
- A dynamic, highly collaborative environment
- Empowerment to contribute to, and help drive, product strategy at a fast moving, user-focused company
- Having fun working in a fast-paced environment and being part of the team that prioritizes close collaboration over rigid processes
- Embrace and contribute to our diversity of perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, and strengths
United States-based roles only: Minimum annual salary for this role is $119,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual’s compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at [email protected] and we’ll work to meet your needs.