- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
- Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for crafting compelling product narratives in partnership with our marketing, product, and customer revenue teams. You will lead core PMM pre-build activities like TAM analysis, customer journeys, messaging and positioning, as well as post-build activities like sales enablement, content strategy and launch planning. You will work hand-in-hand with our PM team and GTM teams to deeply understand our customers, their daily habits, their jobs to be done, and their challenges.
- Research, build and launch customer-driven positioning and messaging for both our current and future products, features and integrations
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, how it functions, and how it delivers value to the different customers that depend on it
- Establish a best-of-breed launch process helping us get the most out of the new products, features and integrations that we bring to market
- Support our acquisition, content and social teams with messaging that deeply resonates with our target audience
- Drive customer and market research to strengthen our personas, product hypotheses and sales motions
- Support product teams with strong pre-build strategy and customer insights
- Support our Customer and Revenue team through enablement, content and sales plays
- Support new 0-1 motions including but not limited to market research, customer calls, focus groups, pricing strategy and launch planning
- Evangelize the role of product marketing throughout the organization, supporting other cross functional teams across both EPD and GTM
- Become an expert on our customers, representing their interests at internal planning and product strategy sessions
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably as a PMM at a product-led-growth and/or B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent Communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excel at making the complex seem simple.
- Skilled Collaborator: You excel at cross-functional collaboration and relationship building, and can handle highly complex projects that impact multiple stakeholder groups.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
- Ownership: You are a self-starter, and accept full accountability of your domain, and take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Customer-first: You constantly place the customer at the core of your thinking, consistently ensuring that our efforts are focused on creating a remarkable and delightful experience for users AND prospects.
- Grit: You have courage, passion, and the ability to persevere towards challenging goals. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and are agile enough to shift your focus to what is most important for our customers.
- Proactive positivity: You demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You choose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- Location: We’re open to you joining us in our San Francisco office, or from a home office anywhere in North America.
The Product Marketing Manager role spans a wide breadth of experience at Superhuman. Our compensation band reflects the potentially broad range of candidates and experience levels that we are open to hiring for this role.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $160,000 – $170,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are open to candidates in the US, Canada, or Latin America. We take a locally informed approach to non-US based compensation and will be able to share ranges based on your country of residence.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.