SAM Labs is an award-winning EdTech start-up. Founded in 2014, growing fast, making a difference, and venture capital funded. With over 5,000 school customers in 60+ countries already using SAM Labs products and lesson materials, SAM Labs is looking for more talent to join its team!
SAM Labs inspires generations of problem solvers with Coding and STEAM. We empower teachers with innovative curriculum resources, tools, and the mindset to do so. Teachers and students learn with SAM Labs kits and lessons by designing anything from energy efficient lighting grids for ‘smart’ cities to solar-powered habitats for endangered species – all the while meeting curriculum standards.
Product Marketing Manager – Remote – $80k/y + Equity
The Product Marketing Manager is vital in telling the story of SAM Labs and connecting with educators to demonstrate the total value SAM Labs has to offer. Working closely with marketing, sales, customer success, and product development, this role serves as the glue that binds SAM Labs’ go-to-marketing strategy to the tactics we need to drive success.
- Develop and execute compelling go-to-market strategies for our suite of STEAM, coding, and computer science solutions, with the aim of significantly enhancing brand visibility, fostering lead generation, and propelling revenue growth
- Drive content development including webpages and blog content, social media, case studies, videos, and sales collateral that is consistent with brand voice and tailored to target educator audiences
- Leverage data and customer feedback to create marketing strategies to engage with SAM Labs’ top audiences and personas most effectively across all marketing channels
- Implement ways to measure and report on the effectiveness of new marketing strategies tracking metrics like lead acquisition, customer satisfaction, pipeline addition, and revenue won
- Collaborate and partner with various stakeholders to gather insights and feedback that further drive messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Design, implement and maintain effective strategies for connecting with SAM Labs’ most engaged customers and other STEM influencers to create a network of SAM Labs advocates across the United States to drive more inbound leads and referrals and increase top-line brand awareness
- Develop a deep understanding of SAM Labs’ solutions and the key differentiators that make SAM Labs the ideal STEAM and computer science solution for schools and districts throughout the United States and use this understanding to effectively position SAM Labs in all marketing efforts
To be effective in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years experience in education and education marketing
- A true passion for education and helping make STEAM and computer science more accessible to all students that translates into a desire to continually learn about trends and changes in the education sector
- A data-driven, evidence-based, roll-up-your-sleeves approach to marketing and education that means you’re comfortable leveraging data analytics tools to inform decisions and strategies
- Strong experience managing relationships and influencing key stakeholders in education
Why join now:
- Impact on students’ future, social & economic mobility
- Generous salary with learning and earning opportunities
- Remote work and flexibility on your own schedule
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture