Polly is a mortgage technology company creating a modern data driven capital markets ecosystem though our loan exchange and pricing engine. Our products deeply integrate with loan origination systems, financial market data providers and other partners throughout the loan sale life cycle; automating capital market functions and optimizing gain on sale execution.
Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall and Base10.
You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy. You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans. We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity.
Why you should join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion dollar market with gross inefficiencies.
- We have an experienced team that has built large and impactful platforms before.
- Fast and flexible team that ships new features every day.
- Competitive salary, equity, vision/dental/medical benefits.
- Flexible hours
- Latest technology: Python, Django, Vue.js, AWS
- Ability to work with industry and government leaders.
- Work with a talented team to help define our narrative, product positioning and go-to-market strategy for the mortgage vertical
- Create compelling internal and external, customer-facing presentations Support visionary event marketing experiences at events and third-party events
- Drive the creation of thought leadership content such as blog posts, webinars, and white papers that evangelize our message
- Manage industry product launch plans, working closely with industry experts and corporate marketing to ensure effective and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand and pipeline
- Partner with a world-class product management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages and assets
- Dream up and deliver engaging product demonstrations that are used in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process.
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people)
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our industry narrative, product offerings and key positioning
- Partner with Sales and Product to execute innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build pipeline
- 4-to-6 years experience in marketing. MBA a plus, but we also love brilliant people who didn’t go to business school
- Banking or lending experience a plus, though not required
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including ebooks, product demo videos, and pitch decks in Apple Keynote, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Marketing portfolio with examples showing your writing and visual communication style is a plus
- Experience/familiarity with the customer engagement lifecycle and B2B applications
- Exceptionally detail oriented with the ability to see around corners and anticipate gaps or roadblocks before they arise
- Confident and comfortable in fast-moving, ambiguous environments
- Able to use data and analytics to drive decision making, as well as a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Strong communication and writing skills and the ability to present to executive leadership and at different levels of management
- Collaborative and open-minded, with experience working across functions and business lines
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.