Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role Is Important to Arcadia
The Product Marketing Manager will help develop and implement effective product marketing campaigns, product positioning, and go-to-market strategies for our enterprise healthcare data and analytics platform. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, this highly cross-functional role will partner with our sales, product management, account management, content marketing, and growth marketing teams to drive upper pipeline funnel growth, accelerate new customer acquisitions, and deepen customer loyalty and retention.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
– Develop deep familiarity with our core business, brand, positioning, and the competitive landscape
– Review existing positioning, messaging, and collateral, learn how they are used in the sales process, and provide objective critiques
– Develop new internal and market-facing assets based on your critiques
In 6 months
– Take an active role in supporting Arcadia’s go-to-market strategy and marketing approach
In 12 months
– Manage the execution of a robust product marketing plan that leads to measurable growth
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with the sales, product management, and customer management teams to define differentiated, compelling value propositions and product-level messaging and positioning across our marketing channels and programs
- Contribute to market intelligence research for various products and incorporate that information into foundational messaging
- Develop an array of marketing and sales enablement deliverables that reflect Arcadia’s value propositions
- Partner with other teams in Marketing to collaborate on campaign strategy and messaging that aligns with buyer value propositions
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey to accelerate commercial growth
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience working with a B2B software/SaaS or other technology product
What You’ll Get
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative providers and payers across the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating large amounts of disparite data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as a market leader in the highly competitive population health management software market and have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester, and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia’s custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.