The Marketing Team at Loop is a balance of agility, consistency, and performance. These are the pillars that allow the team to constantly and consistently deliver value that matters to customers.
After an extremely successful couple of years, we are looking for an exceptional leader who will build and scale the Product Marketing Team to the next level. In this role you will be managing and building the product marketing, content marketing, competitive intelligence & market research and customer insights teams.
This position will report to our SVP of Marketing, who will empower you to develop a deep understanding of Loop’s solutions and use your interpersonal skills and GTM acumen to organize, train and assist in developing the future of Loop.
Our headquarters are in Columbus, OH and we’re committed to continuing hiring remotely across the US and Canada. Either in-office or remote is an option for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Bring company messaging and positioning to life by developing and delivering high-impact narrative and delivering a variety of marketing assets, including website pages, presentations, sales enablement material, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Create and implement a content strategy, including the development of themes/topics, content creation, curation, and distribution with the end goals of driving thought-leadership, customer acquisition, and ongoing merchant success
- Scale and lead a team of PMMs to create tangible business outcomes
- Interrogate data and synthesize field, customer, and market feedback to define and clarify the needs of our core customers (evolve ICP definitions and buyer/user personas)
- Partner with sales and marketing to drive focused alignment between sales plays and marketing campaigns, for a consistent and compelling customer experience
- Support ongoing competitive analysis, evolving positioning as appropriate; partner with sales enablement to keep field updated on market evolutions
- Create and own go-to-market strategy for all new product features and launches
- Develop market messaging framework, sales playbooks, and quarterly messaging briefs to keep all customer-facing teams and marketing campaigns relevant and aligned
- Drive creative thinking — Blend effectiveness and creativity in order to create best-in-class content that incites engagement and grows our audiences. Act as a creative champion for new, interesting content ideas
- Operationalize content — Develop and execute on a broad vision to transform content development, in partnership with relevant departments, into a globally agile and collaborative network across the company
- Be a spokesperson for the company in webinars, analyst briefings, and on customer calls (as needed)
- Define team’s strategy, budget, hiring and OKR’s to build and measure team results
- Ecommerce experience, with extra value on time in the Shopify ecosystem
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Leadership experience in product marketing and/or related marketing functions in the software industry
- Flexibility and responsiveness to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Experience driving results cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, etc.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time – we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.