Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We value people who put the needs of real people front and center in their problem solving, go the extra mile to support their colleagues, and take creative approaches to drive results in a diverse team setting. Product at Honor works side by side with design, data science, and engineering but also our Care operations team to drive meaningful results – we have learned that success comes from collaboratively bringing product thinking to a variety of problems and leveraging the expertise and deep context of our Care team to scale the right solutions broadly.
You will need to be able to think strategically and work quickly while ensuring that the products you ship meet our high quality bar. The product team is small, lean, and fast-paced so if you thrive on making your mark in a number of areas at once, Honor could be the place for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs and workflow challenges by embedding with other teams in the company
- Invest in a roadmap of product & feature investments guided by product strategy, working with product and engineering leadership to accurately prioritize projects
- Guide design, data & development teams through scoping and tradeoff decisions and partner with them to work on multiple large-size projects
- Own the outcome for product investments including metrics and analytics to measure progress and inform future development
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and communicate on an ongoing basis
- Drive operational & process change as part of product rollout and adoption
- 3+ years experience as a product manager building software at a high-growth small company or an established technology-led organization
- Demonstrate strong product intuition in identifying problems and prioritizing scalable solutions
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- High level of empathy & EQ
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience partnering with non-technical teams
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to get deep in the details
- Bonus: Experience building product for operations & support teams
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.