Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems for our caregivers, customers, partners, and internal teams
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and cross-disciplinary team members across the company to design features from concept to launch
- Design simple, easy-to-use experiences and interfaces that meet product objectives
- Think through high level product direction and low-level user details
- Tap into research and data to inform your design and systems thinking
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and deep knowledge of our operations
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to continuously push the bar for quality
- Extensive experience in product design, leading end-to-end design on key features for web and mobile apps
- Experience working closely with PM and Engineering to define the best possible product experience
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Self-starter, able to flex and iterate on your process as the org grows
- Proactive in gathering insights and feedback to incorporate into your work
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates experience designing and shipping complex products that customers love
- Humility and the desire to learn from those around you
- Passion for Honor’s mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience using Systems Thinking
- Experience designing logistics-based webtools and/or mobile apps
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.