Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping and stay in unique accommodation. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are deeply proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban-rural divide.
Some of our company values include:
– Embrace the adventure
– Move with purposeful urgency
– Build resilient communities
– Leave it better
About this position
Hipcamp is seeking a part-time contractor to oversee day to day management of our photography program. This includes reviewing photographer applications, curating new assignments, overseeing payouts, and guiding our Support team with photographer inquiries.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with photography experience and an aesthetic eye. This is a remote, part-time position.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to have a quiet space to work with a strong and stable internet connection. This is a part-time position (~20 hours per week). We’re flexible, but would expect you to be online for at least 1-2 hours per day Monday through Friday.
- Reviewing and approving photographer applications
- Meticulously maintaining Hipcamp’s photographer dashboard, keeping a pulse on bookings and cancelations
- Photo curation to ensure only the highest quality images are used for marketing purposes
- Quality control, maintaining a high bar for cover photos on individual Hipcamp listings
- Owning performance feedback for photo submissions, having a good aesthetic sense for Hipcamp’s brand
- Invoice management and payments to photographers
- Occasional collaboration with Support and ticketing
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.