We seek a People Operations Manager to build and scale the infrastructure upon which employees and the people processes can operate by driving operational efficiency through documentation, automation, and efficient change management. This individual will ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently, identify process flaws, and recommend improvements to address them.
You’ll partner with the Head of People Operations to build our operational action strategy, design processes, and implement systems that enable us to scale. You and your team will be responsible for addressing a range of People Operations inquiries, and you’ll act as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Oversee the administration and operations of people programs and policies, including but not limited to the stages of the employee journey, such as onboarding, employee status changes, offboarding, promotions, transfers, and administration of compensation changes, benefits, and leave.
- Proactively anticipate obstacles and offer and implement solutions to keep up with the growth of the business.
- Ensure the integrity of people-related data to provide standardized reporting at the leadership level.
- Administer global benefits functions, including core benefits plans, LOA, FMLA, Parental Leave, etc.
- Develop our HRIS and global pay systems, emphasizing implementing self-service and automated functionality across all People technology platforms.
- Build a compliant onboarding process that simplifies the employee experience while ensuring accurate and consistent payment and reporting.
- Develop a team to support critical functions.
- Conduct regular auditing and reconciliations of people- and benefits-related data, and implement solutions to correct and prevent discrepancies in the future.
- Use HRIS data to complete annual compliance filings, including EEO-1 and other state and federal filings, as required.
- Implement updated HRIS and People Systems solutions and workflows, and lead the integration of people systems with ancillary people and IT systems.
- 7+ years of People Operations experience, with a focus on benefits and HRIS
- 2+ years of direct team management experience
- Deep knowledge of People Systems implementation and integration
- Demonstrated experience in managing high-priority projects with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience with international (EU preferred) and multi-state compliance, tax remittances, benefits requirements, and time off plans
- Based in the United States
The US estimated base salary for this full-time W2 employee role is $133,000-$172,000, not including bonus and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, location, and employment type. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by a variety of factors, include but not limited to work location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Before, during and after COVID-19, our workforce works flexibly. Many employees choose to work from home around the globe. As long as you deliver against your goals, we encourage you to harness your personal working style to let you work best.
- Liberal expense policy for acquiring the equipment and software that help you do your job. If we need hardware to work effectively, we buy it.
- We offer exceptional and tailored technical, leadership and organizational training for our team members. Everyone is encouraged to identify additional opportunities for personal professional growth with working at Trail of Bits.
- We routinely highlight the amazing work our employees do via our blog, product offerings, and conference talks. We celebrate you!
- We’re at the forefront of a number of markets and have the internal expertise and the ambition to capitalize on those opportunities. Our employees see their work in use and valued by many others.
Highlighting some of our US & Canadian Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Multiple generous health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Ancillary benefits including life and disability insurance.
- Retirement plan with 5% company matching.
- 4 months paid parental leave.
- Moving expenses to NY: $5,000 one-time.
- Charitable donations matching up to $2,000.
- One time $1,000 at home office expense stipend.
- $500/year personal learning & development budget.
- Executive coaching for managers & above.
- Bonuses for recruiting, public speaking, tool releases, blog posts, academic posters, proposals, and whitepapers, and end-of-year bonuses based on company, team, and personal performance.
- 20 days of PTO per year for vacation, sick, and personal time off.
- 15 company holidays per year.
- Carbon offsets for your personal and corporate carbon emissions through Project Wren.
Dedication to diversity, equity & inclusion