TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- builtin’s “Best Places To Work”, 5 lists including: Austin Best Midsize Companies to Work For & SF Best Places to Work!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
Taskrabbit is seeking a People Coordinator to join our incredible People Team! The People Coordinator will be our point person for running and supporting day-to-day operations of the People function. Along with the People Operations team, the People Coordinator will be critical in ensuring our processes, programs and systems are running and executed seamlessly with flawless customer support top of mind. Beyond that, the People Coordinator will serve as a culture ambassador, weaving Taskrabbit core values through meaningful employee touch points from onboarding threw offboarding.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS):
- Maintain our HRIS data integrity by processing new hires, promotions, terminations and other changes and ensure all systems are accurate and up to date
- Conduct HRIS data audits as needed in support of finance and HR
- Partner with HR team to ensure all employee changes are processed and documented as needed, updating finance and legal to ensure compliance
- Ensure data accuracy and cohesion across all platforms including HRIS, benefits, reporting systems, internal partners and vendors
- Help create, maintain and distribute HRIS training materials as required by the business
- Run regular, recurring reports to ensure data accuracy
- Payroll & Tax
- Partner with People Generalist to support reviewing and processing semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll for all employees (exempt and non-exempt)
- Partner with People Generalist to identify and establish tax compliance through relocation requests, own state setup and administration
- HR Communications
- Serve as the first point of contact for Taskrabbit employees on inbound communications, replying and escalating information promptly
- Process Unemployment Claims and Verifications of Employment (VOE) in a timely manner
- Review and escalate inbound paper mail sent to Taskrabbit
- Support employee base with general questions, serve as the liaison connecting employees to the broader HR team and other internal teams when needed
- Onboarding and Off boarding
- Act as the first point of contact for new Taskrabbit employees by supporting their setup into the company
- Partner with People Enablement and People Experience to ensure a cohesive and streamlined onboarding and offboarding process
- Partner with IKEA on creation and distribution of employee discount cards and maintain data accuracy
- Ad Hoc
- Partner with People Generalist and outside counsel as necessary to provide necessary immigration support, including handling physical mail and managing deadlines
- Assist in attendance monitoring and support for Non-Exempt employees
- Support HR team in maintaining an up to date presence on Taskrabbit company wiki
- Support HRBP with updating and maintaining company wide org chart
- Perform other related HR and office duties as needed and assigned.
- Experience working within an HR environment
- Experience with HRIS management or working with similar systems
- Passion for customer service and working with processes and data
- Excellent communication and people skills with a high level of empathy, caring, and discretion.
- Experience in working with remote sites and with different time zones a plus
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.