Loop is building strategic partnerships with the best agency, logistics, and technology companies in the eCommerce and logistics industry. Our partner ecosystem is a significant, and fast-growing, part of Loop’s core revenue strategy – empowering deal flow via referrals, maximizing collaboration with partners, and continuously expanding Loop’s footprint in new markets and segments.
As the Director of Partnerships, you will have the exciting opportunity to spearhead the growth of Loop’s partner ecosystem. Leading a team of dynamic Partner Managers, you will be responsible for developing and orchestrating go-to-market strategies that strengthen our market presence, expand Loop’s integrated offerings, create first-class partner experiences, and drive substantial revenue growth for both Loop and our partners.
If you thrive at the intersection of GTM strategies, are passionate about leading teams, and leveraging partner programs to unlock exponential growth, then this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the SVP of Business Development, you will be a highly visible and independent thought leader, mentor, and operator playing a key role in leading and scaling the Partner team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a high-performing team of Partner Managers: mentor, empower, guide the team and foster a collaborative team culture to achieve audacious goals.
- Launch new partner programs that deliver value-driven partner experiences, expand Loop’s partner ecosystem, and increase overall output of our partner network.
- Identify opportunities and develop playbooks to grow joint business through go-to-market initiatives and Loop resources: co-marketing, co-selling etc.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for partnerships, regularly reporting on the success and impact of partnership initiatives.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize partnership programs and improve overall performance.
- Forge and cultivate strategic relationships with c-suite leaders across our ecosystem.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication to team and company on various partnership initiatives.
- Represent Loop with partners externally, and be an active voice for Loop in the commerce and logistics ecosystem.
- Drive initiatives that enhance our market positioning, drive revenue growth, and maximize partner ecosystem engagement.
- You can expect to travel up to 25% of the time per quarter.
- Consistent track record successfully building, developing, inspiring, and managing high-performing partner/channel sales teams in SaaS environments.
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape (for example: agency, platform), experience in logistics is a major plus!
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- 8+ years experience in leading strategic partnerships, building channel sales programs, and orchestrating GTM motions.
- Comfortable having uncomfortable conversations, and are able to walk the fine line between high standards and humility, between empathy and expectations.
- Must be flexible and able to excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate business goals into actionable partnership strategies.
$148,120 – $222,180 a year
We know that making decisions about your career and compensation is a huge deal. Because of that, we’re incredibly thoughtful about our compensation strategy. We want you to feel safe and excited, but also comfortable with the compensation package of a startup. We’ve outlined some important information for you here, but please know there’s a lot more to compensation than we can cover in this job posting.
The posted salary range is the base salary for this opportunity. The salary range is subject to change, and may be adjusted in the future.
The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including, but not limited to: your prior experience and skills related to the position, geographic location, company needs, current market demands, and your total compensation goals.
This position is also eligible for an annual commission expected to be 35% of your base salary.
Great humans deserve great benefits! At Loop, you’ll be eligible for benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, company holidays, sick & safe leave, parental leave, 401k, monthly wellness benefit, home workstation benefit, phone/internet benefit, and equity.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time – we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.