We are searching for a partnerships lead to join our team to define our affiliate and partnership strategy and then execute on this strategy with the goal of driving revenue. We are looking for someone that has experience setting up lighter affiliate programs, as well as deeper partnerships. You will readily bring your drive, energy, and networking skills to this role.
Who You are
- Analytical – You are a data driven decision maker who can use analytical tools to find the data needed to back up product priorities
- Strategic – You can identify low hanging fruit, quick wins and priorities tests and implementation, by the largest size of opportunity
- Mentor- You can teach and guide PPC best practices to the rest of the Performance Marketing Team
- Nimble – You are experienced in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment who can handle multiple projects with stakeholders spanning the entire organization
- Organized – You have a great time management skills and the ability to stay connected and productive in a distributed work environment
- Collaborative – You have an ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as autonomously
- Transparent – display your work and actions in a concise and clear manner
- Connected to our values – you care about travel, diversity and experience learning.
- Affiliate – We define affiliate as more transactional relationships with brands to drive leads toward Remote Year
- Define Remote Year’s affiliate strategy, what types of partners to look for, what deals to set up
- Execute on this strategy with the key goal of driving high quality leads into the funnel
- Analyze the effectiveness of each affiliate relationship on an ongoing basis to optimize
- Partnerships – We define partnerships as deeper and more unique relationships with brands, influencers, and publications that will drive revenue for Remote Year.
- Define Remote Year’s partnerships strategy, including what partners to target and what types of relationships to go for
- Create lead lists and hustle to get in touch with target brands to open conversations
- Close partnership deals with support from management, legal, and finance
- Manage partner relationships with new and existing RemoteYear partners and act as the main point of contact for strategic partners.
- Define strategy, goals, timelines and manage all communication with partners, building meaningful rapport and trust with key contacts
- Deeply understand partners’ challenges and opportunities to create a value proposition that meets their needs and ours.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of market trends, innovations, notable partnerships, and maintaining subject matter expertise
- Define platforms and tools needed for partnership building and relations
- Proven experience building affiliate and partnership relationships, ideally in the travel and hospitality industry
- Demonstrated experience closing high-level partnerships
- Existing network of relevant partners for Remote Year
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing.
- Entrepreneurship and/or startup experience preferred
- Experience working remotely and managing a globally distributed team
About Remote Year
Remote Year is a fast-growing global startup that focuses on changing peoples’ stories and lives through community-based travel. Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to travel on Retreats and 1, 4, or 12 month Work & Travel programs together. 93% of our customers report having a positive experience, and we are proud to continue to try to improve that number. As a brand, we believe that remote work is critical to a healthy work environment, and that travel while working remotely can lead to innovation, leadership, and growth.
Why work with us?
- We offer a competitive compensation
- You will work fully remote, like on our programs, the World is your office. Choose your base or next location
- You will join a diverse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything “remote”
- You will have the opportunity to join our programs
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees to show up authentically and an inclusive and diverse travel environment for all of our participants to practice global empathy.