At Shift Technology, we’re transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we’ve raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 100 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
- As Shift continues to experience rapid growth and increased investment from top VC firms, we are expanding our partnerships function to include a Technology/Core Systems Partner Sales position.
- This role will be instrumental in scaling the Shift business and expanding its presence across our key lines of business and offerings (Claims Fraud, Claims Automation, Subrogation, Underwriting Fraud, Financial Crime). The role is responsible for maintaining and scaling relationships with North American Tech firms (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft, Guidewire)
Reporting to the US Head of Partnerships, you will be a key member of the Go-To-Market organization and will have a significant impact on the acceleration of Shift’s top line growth. You will lead the way in expanding Shift’s relationships with new and existing partners ultimately achieving and exceeding sales and pipeline creation targets.
- Align with partners on annual business plan, complete QBR, agree KPIs and performance tracking dashboards
- Ensure partners are enabled on all Shift solutions (both at sales and technical level)
- Build joint Go-To-Market, drive joint account planning sessions with partners
- Maintain and expand relationships with partners at executive level
- Structure, negotiate and sign new partnership agreements with core system and technology providers
- Enable partner’s go-to-market strategy and advocate for partner’s needs internally
- Manage the strategy & process of baking Shift Technology products into core systems partners’ service offerings
- Engage Shift Technology field organization on client opportunities led by core system and technology partners
- Maintain partner scorecard to communicate to Shift leadership team the effectiveness and quality of the partner relationship
- Collaborate with Sales, Value Engineering, Customer Success, Enablement, to ensure continuity and facilitate partner success during the entire customer engagement lifecycle
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Track record of exceeding sales and pipeline creation targets in large Enterprise Sales setting, ideally at global B2B SaaS companies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple
- Strong ability to network, hunt for and manage senior executive relationships
- Minimum 5 years managing relationships with SI or ISV partners
- Sales experience: 3 years minimum in IT, with 3 years minimum in a partnerships or channel management role
- Bachelor’s degree required