Goodway Group is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to help drive our growth and help our clients reach their goals through omnichannel paid media. Extra points for experience working with retail media networks, agencies, or working with larger, national accounts and a comfort level in a client-facing capacity. This is a fully-remote, US based role.
As a Paid Social Media Manager, you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox. Your expertise ultimately drives successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns, specifically within Social Marketing. Working closely with a Associate Media Director you must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to assist with building thoughtful, client-centric campaigns and provide reporting.
Who You Are
- An Expert: You have spent 3+ years in direct response, or growth marketing environments and/or working with brands directly.
- A Student: Willingness and desire to understand all functions and channels of the media solutions team.
- An Adventurer: Appreciate new experiences and not intimidated by the unfamiliar or unknown. You adapt well.
- Multi-Faceted: Can zoom in to the campaign level and zoom out to the client-centric perspective.
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage the necessary tools and resources to come up with new or creative solutions.
- Analytical: Have a strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics
- Visitor-to-lead and lead-to-sale ratios, sales revenue by channel, cost per lead
- Customer lifetime value (CLV), client/customer acquisition cost (CAC), ROAS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Problem Solver: You love to problem solve, as well as the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Innovative: You are eager to test and learn. You can articulate what you expect to happen as the output of a plan and actively seek to make improvements to existing campaign plans and consistently connect with team members to understand what is performing or not.
- Organized: You’re able to effectively manage multiple things, competing priorities, and several requests at one time, through intentional time management and good prioritization.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Experience, and all client success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business.
- Will have spent 3+ years in direct response, or growth marketing environments and/or working with brands directly.
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic, search, and social channels, such that the full media strategy is executed well.
- Create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Carefully analyze campaign performance; evaluate and interpret performance-related KPIs.
- Handle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Assist with campaign planning, providing strategic tactical recommendations with the team and internal strategists.
- Deliver analysis and insights that help clients optimize social media advertising initiatives.
- Preferred background in modeling & forecasting campaigns, but must have experience in data analysis & visualization, including Google Analytics, visual data platforms such as Google Data Studios, SKAI (formally, Kenshoo), Tableau (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc.
- Media Solutions team members must have a general knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms.
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.