Our merchants are the heart and soul of our business, and the Merchant Success Team at Loop exists to optimize the value of the Loop partnership to their business. This begins with the merchant onboarding experience and continues through ongoing support and strategic account management.
As an Enterprise Merchant Success Manager at Loop, you are the voice for our brand, product, and philosophy. Through strategy, empathy, and strong communication, you will work with our merchants to guarantee they’re maximizing their use of our product, and that they are happily lifelong customers of Loop.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
Challenge: Be accountable to revenue retention and expansion goals for Loop’s enterprise merchants.
- Your main priority is to make our merchants successful, and you’ll use any and all of your resources to make it happen.
- You’ll have quarterly quotas for revenue, which you’ll accomplish by identifying and closing expansion opportunities with your assigned accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for contract renewals and retention for your accounts, which includes conveying the value Loop provides to our merchants and our differentiators when compared to competitors.
- A few years of customer success or account management experience with enterprise businesses for B2B SaaS products. If you have experience working with the ecommerce industry, that is a huge differentiator for us!
- You’ve managed accounts for a long enough period of time that you oversaw the renewal process with them, and have successfully renewed many enterprise accounts.
- You know what it’s like to be accountable for revenue goals, and you’ve accomplished (or exceeded!) them in the past.
- Have tried and true ways to uncover and close new opportunities with accounts, and are willing to share a few examples with us.
Challenge: Accelerate customer adoption and expansion by developing and strengthening exceptional relationships with your accounts.
- Host quarterly business reviews with your key accounts, showing up with content that proves how Loop provides them value and illustrating how we can grow together.
- Engage in regular, creative touchpoints with your accounts to get in front of any issues prior to renewal and avoid merchant churn.
- Increase the usage and adoption of all Loop’s features by communicating new feature updates to your accounts, focusing on the value they’ll provide that specific merchant.
- Make Loop better by talking to merchants constantly and reporting product enhancement themes and feedback to the rest of the Merchant Success team.
- You’ve been involved in merchant communications in prior roles, either owning 100% of your communications or partnering with marketing teams to strategically generate messaging.
- You love data, and you’ve established processes for yourself to extract data, analyze it and use it to create compelling value stories for your customers.
- You have examples of how your proactive interactions and strong relationships with customers have directly contributed to mitigating churn, and have increased usage of product features.
- Creating exceptional partnerships with your customers, and quickly becoming one of their favorite people to work with is always a top priority for you.
- You can share a couple examples of how you’ve thoughtfully shared customer feedback that led to updates to your product.
- You understand the different stages of the customer journey, and that there’s a difference in how they should be communicated with.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time – we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.